MITCA is an organization founded and run by volunteers. If you have something to contribute or would like to give back to this organization or the sports of Track & Field and Cross Country, contact your MITCA President to see what volunteer opportunities are available. MITCA needs you ! ! !
|1st Vice President||Jeff Erickson||Whittemore-Prescottfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2nd Vice President||Kyle McKown||Clareemail@example.com|
|Secretary||Stephanie Stephenson||East Kentwoodfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clinic / Education Coordinator||Kernie Gilliam||Gladwinemail@example.com|
|Political Action Representative||Steven Linn||Deckervillefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Technology Officer||Derek Gonzales||Saline
|Public Relations Officer||Steve Porter||Milanemail@example.com|
|Treasurer||Jerry Lasceski||Akron Fairgrovefirstname.lastname@example.org|
MITCA Mailing Address:
|Past President||Scott Werner||Pewamo-Westphaliaemail@example.com|
TRACK & FIELD COMMITTEE
|Ryan Robinson||Waterford Mott||D1||Ryarob@yahoo.com||2020|
|Joan Ludtke||White Cloud||D4||JoanLudtke@hotmail.com||2019|
|Jill Evers||Kent City||D3firstname.lastname@example.org||2018|
|Lucas Sponsler||Jackson Western||
|Julia Tschirhart||Holly||MS (D1)||email@example.com||2019|
CROSS COUNTRY COMMITTEE
|Cliff Somers (Chairperson)||Fremont||
|Pat Murray||East Lansing||
|Sally Schafer||Remus-Chippewa Hills||D2firstname.lastname@example.org||2019|
ACADEMIC ALL STATE COMMITTEE
Academic All State Chairperson:
Asa Kelly, Benzie Central
MITCA Meet Manager (Team State and MidEast XC Qualifier)
MidEast Meet of Champions (Cross Country)
MidEast Meet of Champions “Team Michigan” Head Coach:
Takashi Gould, Ann Arbor Skyline
MidWest Meet of Champions (Track & Field)
MidWest Meet of Champions “Team Michian” Coordinator:
*** Currently Vacant.
Committee Meeting Dates
- Sunday, March 5, 2017
Exec. Board, T&F committee, XC committee, Team State Manager, Mid-West Chairs
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 (at MHSAA): Exec. Board, T&F committee, XC committee, Team State Manager (if needed), Mid-West Chairs (if needed) & Mid-East Coach
- Sunday, May 7, 2017
- Tuesday, June , 2017 at 5:30 PM (at TBD): Exec. Board, T&F committee Chair, Team State Manager, MHSAA Staff
- Sunday, September 10, 2017 (at MHSAA): Exec. Board, T&F committee, XC committee, Mid-East Coach
- Sunday, October 8, 2017 (at MHSAA): Exec. Board, T&F committee, XC committee
- Sunday, November 5, 2017 (at MHSAA): Exec. Board, T&F committee, XC committee, Team State Manager (if needed)
- Sunday, December 3, 2017 (at MHSAA): Exec. Board, T&F committee
- Sunday, January 7, 2018 (at MHSAA): Exec. Board, T&F committee, Mid-West Chairs
Committees meet at 10:00 AM; Executive Board meets at 10:30 AM.
- Sunday, March 5, 2017
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are at the MHSAA Offices.
Committees may meet on dates that only the Chair is required to attend if necessary.
Committee meeting location may be modified as agreed upon by the committee.
Committee chair is responsible to present an oral status report to the Executive Board on the meeting day and an electronic report (written) to the Executive Secretary for inclusion in the minutes
Attendance will be recorded in order to appropriately award SB-CEU credits.
If you are unable to attend a meeting, inform your committee chair and the Executive Board President prior to the meeting date/time.